To record incidents of ongoing ‘problem’ behaviour
To record incidents of ongoing ‘problem’ behaviour.
Conditions. When exactly does the disruption occur?
- Is it random or regular?
- Is it always the same child?
- Is it always regarding the same task?
- Is it always with the same teacher?
Characteristics. What exactly happens?
- Is it a verbal reaction?
- Is it a physical reaction?
Consequences. What are the effects?
- On the child, the teacher?
- On the class, the school?
- Do they join in, ignore, retaliate?